What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our Web so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the site before, viewed certain pages, saved your personal preferences and technical information.
Types of Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of Cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of Cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the Cookie manager, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of Cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
Those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page.
Behavioral advertising cookies:
Those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page. These Cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of Cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of Cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of Cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party Cookies, you can configure your browser to that effect.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on Cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for its use, and may exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through request to WSA-ecosondas, SL.
Below we inform you in detail all the Cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and your acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want Cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a Cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of Cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each Cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the Cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject Cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party Cookies;
- Accept Cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create Cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete Cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.