Probe Characteristics Mindray P4-2NE:
- Type: Phased array probe.
- Applications: Abdomen, Cardiology, Pediatrics.
- Operating frequency: 2.0 to 4.0 MHz.
- Compatibility: Mindray DC-70 and Mindray DC-8.
The Mindray P4-2NEultrasound probe has a frequency range of 2.0 to 4.0 MHz. This phased array transducer, which is used for abdominal, cardiac and pediatric scanning , is compatible with the Mindray DC-70 and Mindray DC-8 ultrasound systems.
At WSA-Echo sounders you can repair or purchase this probe used, reconditioned or new, depending on availability.
Send your inquiry about this product by filling out our short form, or call +34 938 718 775 and ask for a no-obligation quote.
Characteristics of the Mindray P4-2NE probe:
- Phased array probe.
- Operating frequency from 2.0 to 4.0 MHz.
- For abdominal, cardiac and pediatric examination.
- Compatible with Mindray DC-70 and Mindray DC-8 ultrasound systems.