Probe characteristics Siemens CH6-2:
- Type: Curved array probe.
- Applications: Abdomen, Pediatrics, Fetal Ultrasound, Pelvis, Obstetrics, Gynecology.
- Operating frequency: 2.0 to 6.0 MHz.
- Compatibility: Siemens Sonoline Antares.
The Siemens CH6-2 ultrasound probe has a frequency range of 2.0 to 6.0 MHz. This convex transducer, which is used for abdominal, pediatric, fetal, pelvic, vascular, obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound scan ning, is compatible with the Siemens Sonoline Antares ultrasound system.
At WSA-Echo sounders you can repair or purchase this probe used, reconditioned or new, depending on availability.
inquiry about this product
by filling out our short form, or call +34 938 718 775 and ask for a no-obligation quote.
Characteristics of the Siemens CH6-2 probe:
- Curved array probe.
- Operating frequency from 2.0 to 6.0 Mhz.
- For Abdominal exploration, Pediatrics, Fetal Ultrasound, Pelvis, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Compatible with Siemens Sonoline Antares ultrasound system.